We offer high-quality organic pistachios that are the fruit of decades of work and careful selection at their precise moment of optimal ripeness and health.

Organic Production

Today, our production is mainly organic. We are organic production certified with No. CM894IAE according to that established by Regulation (EC) No. 834/2007 of the Council, dated 28 June 2007, on organic product production and labelling. Our groves are 80% Kerman variety pistachios, with the remaining 20% split between Larnaka, Sirora, Lost Hill, Golden Hill, and Mateur varieties. All of our varieties are organically grown.


All of our estates are exclusively dedicated to growing organic pistachios, covering more than 700 hectares in the provinces of Toledo and Cuenca, and in the Autonomous Community of Castile-La Mancha, Spain.

The parcels where our groves are found are generally characterised by having predominantly chalky soil, although we can also find clay loam and sandy loam. The precipitation rate is just around 350 litres per square metre per year, with a continental climate producing cold winters reaching lows of -10º and very hot summers reaching highs of 40º.


  • Big Bags
  • 25 Kg bags
  • Cardboard boxes
  • Bags
  • Vacuum-packed
  • Able to be packed in a controlled environment

Ask us about other types of packing

Pistachio presentations

Our process provides us with large, high-quality pistachios with a high % of naturally split pistachios.

  • We process 100% in-conversion and organic pistachios
  • Naturally split and unshelled (Organic and conventional)
  • Mechanically split and unshelled (Organic and conventional)
  • Toasted and salted and unshelled (Organic and conventional)
  •  Natural nuts (shelled) (Organic and conventional)


We offer products with the following sizes:

Jumbo: 16-17 nuts per ounce

Large: 18-20 nuts per ounce

Medium 20-22 nuts per ounce

Small 23-25 nuts per ounce

"Our efforts to continuously improve and seek excellence is aimed at becoming an international benchmark as a Spanish company producing the highest quality pistachios in Castile-La Mancha"

Adrián Román Quirós

SAT Del Campo Partner Farmer